Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claudio_reis_we
Partner - Contributor III

Set Analisys collunm conditional

Podem me ajudar por favor?

É possível efetuar um cálculo com set analisys utilizando o nome de uma coluna calculada?

segue exemplo:

Imagem_Community2.png

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not within the Aggr() function, you can't. Within Aggr() you need to replace the expression label with the actual expression itself

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi Sunny!

I override but it worked only when I select a line.

Follows the new expression:

Count(DISTINCT If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Count(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Agrupamento) >= $(=Floor((1-(Simul_Prod - AGGR(if(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH >= MAX(AGGR(NODISTINCT MAX({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Nro_Loja)), sum({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Tempo_Cupom)),Nro_Loja,Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH) /

AGGR(if(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH >= MAX({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}AGGR(NODISTINCT MAX({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Nro_Loja)), sum({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Tempo_Uso)),Nro_Loja,Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH))) * Max(Aggr(Count({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Dia>}DISTINCT Nro_PDV),Nro_Loja,Data)))), Data))

Imagem_Community3.png

sunny_talwar

It would be difficult to comment without having a look at the app and playing around with it. Would you be able to share a sample?

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi, Sunny!

I attached a template.

Thanks!

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi, Sunny!

I attached a template.

Thanks!

sunny_talwar

What are you trying to do with this part?

Aggr(NODISTINCT Count(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Agrupamento)

This is part is giving no result in your table...

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi, Sunny!

My idea is that this expression could calculate the frequency, but only works if you select a line.

Could you help me build the correct expression?

thaks in advance!

Imagem1.png