Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claudio_reis_we
Partner - Contributor III

Set Analisys collunm conditional

Podem me ajudar por favor?

É possível efetuar um cálculo com set analisys utilizando o nome de uma coluna calculada?

segue exemplo:

Imagem_Community2.png

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not within the Aggr() function, you can't. Within Aggr() you need to replace the expression label with the actual expression itself

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi Sunny!

I override but it worked only when I select a line.

Follows the new expression:

Count(DISTINCT If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Count(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Agrupamento) >= $(=Floor((1-(Simul_Prod - AGGR(if(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH >= MAX(AGGR(NODISTINCT MAX({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Nro_Loja)), sum({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Tempo_Cupom)),Nro_Loja,Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH) /

AGGR(if(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH >= MAX({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}AGGR(NODISTINCT MAX({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Nro_Loja)), sum({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Nro_PDV,Dia>}Tempo_Uso)),Nro_Loja,Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH))) * Max(Aggr(Count({$<Faixa_Horario,Semana,Dia>}DISTINCT Nro_PDV),Nro_Loja,Data)))), Data))

Imagem_Community3.png

sunny_talwar

It would be difficult to comment without having a look at the app and playing around with it. Would you be able to share a sample?

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi, Sunny!

I attached a template.

Thanks!

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi, Sunny!

I attached a template.

Thanks!

sunny_talwar

What are you trying to do with this part?

Aggr(NODISTINCT Count(Qtd_Uso_PDV_FH),Agrupamento)

This is part is giving no result in your table...

claudio_reis_we
Author

Hi, Sunny!

My idea is that this expression could calculate the frequency, but only works if you select a line.

Could you help me build the correct expression?

thaks in advance!

Imagem1.png