Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exg13563
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set Analysis Inside Set Analysis

Hey everyone! I have been struggling the past few days and cannot find a solution so am hoping someone can assist. In my data, I have product details such as Orders, Doses Ordered, Revenue, etc. I have a field that calculates distinct accounts that have ordered in the past month but I need it to ignore the date filter I have.

As an example, it is currently 1/22/2021. The expression I am using is below:

Count({$ <[CREATED DATE.autoCalendar.Date]={"$(='>=' & Date((Max([CREATED DATE.autoCalendar.Date]))-30, 'MM/DD/YYYY') & '<=' & Date((Max([CREATED DATE.autoCalendar.Date])), 'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} distinct If([Product Brand]='SHINGRIX', [Ship To #]))

This will give me distinct accounts that have ordered between: 12/22/2020 and 1/21/2021

However, one of my filters is a date and when I select the year (such as 2020) it gives me results from 12/01/2020 and 12/31/2020.

What I need is to be able to select filters and have the numbers change such as which product I am selecting in the filter but I need to ignore the date selection filter so that the results update but remain the same date range. Can someone PLEASE help?? It's driving me literally insane that I cannot figure this out. Thanks in advance!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
skamath1
Creator III
Creator III

Add the {1} to ignore the selection in the Max functions of the expression.  

Max( {1} [ CREATEDDATE.autoCalendar.Date] )  

Hope this will work. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
skamath1
Creator III
Creator III

Add the {1} to ignore the selection in the Max functions of the expression.  

Max( {1} [ CREATEDDATE.autoCalendar.Date] )  

Hope this will work.