cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis Query

Hi

I’m really new to Qlik Sense and am having trouble getting a simple set analysis to work.  I have a qvd of transactions that have columns including ‘Amount’ and ‘Actual_Flag’.  I want to return the amount where the actual flag is ‘A’ but although the expression is accepted by the expression editor I am getting an invalid dimension indicator.

SUM(${<ACTUAL_FLAG={'A'}>}AMOUNT)

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Diane

25 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

If you use AdBlock, disable it for qlik.com as it blocks some of the buttons on the site.

vizmind.eu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny

Thanks for the advice, I've logged in and can see the reply option on the left but still no 'Correct' button.  Sorry I know this should be a simple thing but it's proving difficult!

Qlik log in.PNG

Relpy.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ivan

I've disabled the adblock but no further forward. 

sunny_talwar

You are now in your inbox and not on the main thread.... click on this link which will take you to the main thread

Re: Set Analysis Query

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny, I can now stop tearing my hair out!  I had just assumed that I went in via the inbox.  What's the best way to go to the main thread each time?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, you can ignore my last question.  I've found the answer , go via view profile, through on of the quick start links.  Thanks again for your help and patience.