Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hogo1701
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set Analysis with Multiple Conditions

Hi

I am trying to get the below to return a %. I get the correct outcome although it is displayed as a decimal and not a %. Any ideas?

=num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])+
Count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr]))/
  num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr]),'%')

Cheers, Andrew

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hogo1701
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Got it – I needed to have the percentage num expression wrap around the entire expression.  Added sections highlighted in yellow.

=num(num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])+ Count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr]))/

num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr])),'##.##%')

View solution in original post

11 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

try like this

num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])+

Count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr]))/

num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr]),'#,##%')

hogo1701
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Arul

Thanks. I have tried with '##.##%' and as you have noted above, however it continues to return a decimal only.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

may be like this and can you share a sample

num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])+

num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}Total [IDM Nbr]),'#,##%')

keerthika
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Andrew,

What the Arul saying is correct or select Show in Percent% in Number tab both are same . Can you share your app

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

maybe this:

=num(

(

count( {<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr] )

+

Count( {<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr] )

)

/

count( {<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr] )

,'#,##0%')

sunny_talwar

Is this in a chart? If it is, can you check what have you selected on the Number's tab of the chart properties? Make sure you have selected 'Expression Default'.

facettti
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

You can remove num functions from your measures and set the formating of the measure to Number and Percentage.measure.PNG

hogo1701
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny

I am using this in a text object. I probably should have mentioned I am using Qlikview also.

prajapatiamar38
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Andrew:

Try This:

=num(

((count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])

+

Count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr]))

/

count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr])),'#,##0%')