Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhapanka
Creator
Creator

Set Analysis with union and intersection for stack chart

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck with the wrong output due to some mistake in my set analyses.

I want to make a stack bar chart showing : match, mismatch and investigation required

To get the count of  match, mismatch and investigation reqd across the field: productlines, I have to perform set analyses.

The requirements are as follows:

For mismatch:

only the entries under field 'status' as 'Modifiers Differ' and field 'newcolumn' should have 'product1' and ([Volume]>=1) and (([ProductLine]="29") Or ([ProductLine]="89") Or ([ProductLine]="9F") Or ([ProductLine]="AJ") Or ([ProductLine]="GE") Or ([ProductLine]="MA") Or ([ProductLine]="PT") Or ([ProductLine]="RB") Or ([ProductLine]="UF") Or ([ProductLine]="VI") Or ([ProductLine]="XF"))
and ([SystemTrigger]!="" Or [Modifier]!="")

where and is intersection and or is union

My code below is giving me same values for match, mismatch and investigation required

Could someone please correct this ?

=Count({<[Modifier_Status_PCI_Suggestion] = {" Differ"}>

*<[newcolumn] ={'Product1'}>

*<ModelCount={">=1"}>

*(<[SystemTrigger] -= ""> + <MODIFIER -= "">+ <PLATFORM -= ""> + <[Modifier Candidature] = {"Modifier Candidate"}>)

+ <PRODUCTLINE={"29", "89", "9F", "AJ", "GE", "MA", "PT", "RB", "UF", "VI", "XF"}>}Productline)

1 Reply
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

this should work, but it seems you have a few typos in your expression, plus in this case I would rewrite [SystemTrigger] -= {""} as [SystemTrigger] = {"*"}-{''}

=Count({<[Modifier_Status_PCI_Suggestion] = {" Differ"}>

*<[newcolumn] ={'Product1'}>

*<ModelCount={">=1"}>

*(<[SystemTrigger] = {"*"}-{''}> + <MODIFIER = {"*"}-{''}>+ <PLATFORM = {"*"}-{''}> + <[Modifier Candidature] = {"Modifier Candidate"}>)

+ <PRODUCTLINE={"29", "89", "9F", "AJ", "GE", "MA", "PT", "RB", "UF", "VI", "XF"}>}Productline)

Hope this helps

Juraj