Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
has3240
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set Anaylsis filter is changing based on Selection

Hi Everyone,

I am running into a strange issue. My MTD set analysis is working fine, but the moment I select a specific store somehow my set analysis is ignoring my MTD To filer. 

=num(Count({<Rental_Date = {">=$(=(MonthStart(Max(Rental_Date))))<=$(=Max(Rental_Date))"}>}Rental_Store),'##,##0')

Without Store Selection Filter

has3240_0-1625245006540.png

With Store Selection Filter

has3240_1-1625245047660.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
has3240
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Kaushik,

You were right that the Max date is changing when I select a store. 

">=$(=(MonthStart(Max(Rental_Date))))<=$(=Max(Rental_Date))"

So far this date filter is working for me ">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Today()-1,0)))<$(=Today())"

I know it's working for now, but I don't know if this is the right formula to be using or not.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It is because when you don't select store the Max date is something else (Probably the current Month), whereas when you select store the Max Date is changed and you see different results.

Make sure you use Today() function then Max Date.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
has3240
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your response Kaushik, Can you please provide me with an example

avinashelite

Something like this 

=num(Count({<Rental_Date = {">=$(=(MonthStart(Max(Rental_Date))))<=$(=Today())"}>}Rental_Store),'##,##0')

has3240
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for your reply. Still facing the same issue. If I select Store 136 its gives me the correct value, but any store which doesn't have a value store selection is ignoring my date parameters. 

has3240
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I tried everything I could. I still find the solution to my problem. Please advice anyone

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Provide some sample data and QVF which shows your issue.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lashaunda79
Contributor
Contributor

@avinashelite wrote: DGCustomerFirst

Something like this 

=num(Count({<Rental_Date = {">=$(=(MonthStart(Max(Rental_Date))))<=$(=Today())"}>}Rental_Store),'##,##0')

Hi, i tried those method but didnt work for me… 

avinashelite

Please provide the sample data to work on that will help us to provide the solution 

has3240
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Kaushik,

You were right that the Max date is changing when I select a store. 

">=$(=(MonthStart(Max(Rental_Date))))<=$(=Max(Rental_Date))"

So far this date filter is working for me ">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Today()-1,0)))<$(=Today())"

I know it's working for now, but I don't know if this is the right formula to be using or not.