Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Custom Color for Each of three Measures in Bar Chart

Hi All,

I have 3 measures (master items with calculations). I want to put those 3 measures on bar chart and want to change there colors using expression. Can anybody help . thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dan_sullivan
Creator II
Creator II

If you happen to be on a new release of qlik sense you can set the master measures colors there and it will flow through to your visualizations.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
dan_sullivan
Creator II
Creator II

Go under Appearance section of bar chart.  Then Colors and Legend.  Switch to by expression and put in your criteria.

example:

If(Measure > 10 , Red(),

If(Measure > 5, Yellow(),

Green()  ))

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for reply. But I don't want to change color based on values of measure but the name of the measures (i.e for multiple measures have different color) thanks

dan_sullivan
Creator II
Creator II

If you happen to be on a new release of qlik sense you can set the master measures colors there and it will flow through to your visualizations.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, please tell me how to check my Qliksense Server version and when new server version was released?

dan_sullivan
Creator II
Creator II

Top right corner select the '4 lines' icon then choose About.  I am running 3.2 SR1 and you can color code your master measures in this version.  There is newer version that was released the last day of June as well.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Were top right? if its in QMC then there is only my login name and help link. please mention in detail .thanks

dan_sullivan
Creator II
Creator II

You don't have to be in the QMC, just login like you were going to create/view an app.  Then go to the top right corner (could be a different location i guess depending upon what version you are on).  My screenshot is attached.  Look for the 4 horizontal lines

Not applicable
Author

Thanks got it. Its on my top left corner in QlikSense Hub. Thanks