Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichB
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set analysis ignored for duplicate ID

Set analysis ignored for duplicate Entries
Hello,

I am using set anlaysis to show/hide some invoice id's and dates in a table based on a condition flag. However it appears that in some cases (duplicate entries mostly) the flag is ignored. The expression I am using to do this is

=Aggr(Only({<[__flag_$(period)_rangemin]={1}>}BNFI_INVOICE_ID),BNFI_INVOICE_ID).

Here __flag_$(period)_rangemin simply becomes the __flag_carrier_submit_rangemin or __flag_funding_rangemin or __flag_pay_rangemin etc. based on the button that is selected.

BNFI_INVOICE_ID (column InvoiceID) is the dimension to which I am applying this expression and the Pickup Up Date, Invoice Date, Rec'd Date etc should show up or be hidden along with the invoice id based on whether the __flag_carrier_submit_rangemin is 0 or 1.

In most cases the expression works fine and I only see the rows where the flag is 1 . However for certain values of the flag such as __flag_funding_rangemin I am getting rows where this flag is also 0 such as below

aggr_only_problem.PNG

The highlighting simply highlights the dates involved in calculating the flag.

What I noticed is there are duplicate dates occuring. Atleast one of the duplicates meets the flag condition __flag_funding_rangme_min = 1 but some other duplicates do not, __flag_funding_rangemin = 0.

Can anyone tell me how why this is happening and how I can change my set expression to drop the duplicates for which the flag is 0?

Thank you

2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

would you be able to share the sample application? It will be difficult to say anything without looking at your model and condition used

RichB
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Here is the sample application. 

A few notes: I changed my set expression to: 

Aggr(Only({<__flag_$(period)_limit_$(limit)={1}>}BNFI_INVOICE_ID),BNFI_INVOICE_ID)

The table that I am having trouble with is the Defect View. If you select Inverted and Funding you will see that the corresponding __flag_funding_limit_1 has both 1 and 0 values despite the set analysis in the invoiceID column.

The flags for the table are created in the load editor starting at line 239.