Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vkal12
Creator
Creator

Set analysis with aggr()- and max()-function for timestamp

Dear community,

I am desperately looking for support regarding the following problem: I have a Qlik Sense app where data is refreshed every hour. This means that every hour new files are generated and uploaded to Qlik Sense. The raw data is showing the column "Interval" and different transport ID's for that specific intervall. I additionally created a column „Date“.

This is how my data looks like:

vkal12_1-1664193197626.png

What I want to do is to count the number of transport ID’s for the latest file for each day and visualize this within in a bar chart for the weekdays of the actual week.

With the following formula I can get the maximum timestamp for each day:

=TimeStamp(MAX(Interval), 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm')

vkal12_2-1664193197637.png

This part of the formula seems to work. I’ve now tried to count the transport ID’s with the following formula:

=COUNT({<Interval = {"=TimeStamp(aggr(max(Interval), Date), 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm')"}>} Transport)

The result looks like this:

vkal12_3-1664193197654.png

Unfortunately this is not correct as it seems that the „min“. interval is picked for calculation.
I think I might have a mistake in my formula but I’ve tried out many things that I’ve read in other community threads without finding a suitable solution.

The correct solution should be the following in the end: 

Date Latest file Count (Transport)
25.09.2022 25.09.2022 23:02 4
26.09.2022 26.09.2022 09:02 2

I would be very grateful if someone can have a look at this and help me.

Thank you very, very much in advance!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, the set analysis will be evaluated before the table, so all rows will apply the same set analysis (the timestamp of the max date will be applied for all dates.

You can try with:

Sum(Aggr(If(Interval=TimeStamp(MAX(TOTAL <Date> Interval), 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm'), Count(Transport)),Date, Interval))

I didn't tested, maybe there is some error.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, the set analysis will be evaluated before the table, so all rows will apply the same set analysis (the timestamp of the max date will be applied for all dates.

You can try with:

Sum(Aggr(If(Interval=TimeStamp(MAX(TOTAL <Date> Interval), 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm'), Count(Transport)),Date, Interval))

I didn't tested, maybe there is some error.

vkal12
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi rubenmarin,

thank you very much for your support! This was a great hint and the formula worked out perfectly without any errors.