Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben0109
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set bar chart colors (data from crosstable)

Hi

I have a bar chart that is generated from a crosstable and need to change the colors. The data is as follows:

Sum({$<[Income Type]={'YTD Total Income'}>} [Income Value])

Sum({$<[Income Type]={'Prior year actual'}>} [Income Value])

Sum({$<[Income Type]={'Budget'}>} [Income Value])

I have tried the following to change the colors, without any success - I only get a light grey color.

=Pick(Match([Income Type], '[Income Type]={"Budget"}', '[Income Type]={"Prior Year Actual"}', '[Income Type]={"YTD Total Income"}'),rgb(73,78,84),rgb(215,210,202),rgb(158,145,111))

=if([Income Type]='Budget',rgb(73,78,84),if([Income Type]='Prior Year Actual',rgb(73,78,84),if([Income Type]='YTD Total Income',rgb(158,145,111))))

Thank you

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ben0109
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I go the answer by adding the chart's measures as Master Item Measures and selecting the color there.

To apply, https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Colors/assigning-col...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

=Pick(Match([Income Type], 'Budget', 'Prior Year Actual', 'YTD Total Income'),rgb(73,78,84),rgb(215,210,202),rgb(158,145,111))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ben0109
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I tried this, but it still shows a light grey color. I thought that it may only read one color, so tried changing it to more distinct RGB colors (255,0,0), etc. but still no luck.

ben0109
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I go the answer by adding the chart's measures as Master Item Measures and selecting the color there.

To apply, https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Colors/assigning-col...