Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shirenmathai
Partner - Contributor III

Set expression to find common records

Hi All,

Could you please someone help me to correct the set expression. I have two tables, on first table showing the groups and count of users. Second table showing the user details. Users can have multiple groups. If i select multiple groups on first table then users coming in common needs to show on user details table. For example in the attached application if i select group A,B,C then second table should show only the user 1 details.

Set expression used:-

if(getselectedcount(Group)>0,

count( distinct {<User={"=aggr(count(distinct Group),User)=getselectedcount(Group)"}>} User) ,

count(distinct User)

)

Users:

LOAD  * inline   [

User, Name

1, ABC

2, BCD

3, EFG

4, RTG

5, YUR

6, IOB

7, LIK

];

Matrix:

LOAD  * inline   [

Group,User

A,1

B,1

C,1

B,2

A,2

C,3

D,4

C,5

D,5

E,5

E,5

F,6

G,7

];

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the problem... seems to be working... although a slight modification will make it slightly better

If(GetSelectedCount(Group) > 0, Count(DISTINCT {<User={"=Count(DISTINCT Group) = GetSelectedCount(Group)"}>} User), Count(DISTINCT User))

Capture.PNG

shirenmathai
Author

Thank you! .  But i don't need to add an extra column to second table using the set expression or on any other sheets objects. I need to filter all sheet objects based on the selected groups in first table.

sunny_talwar

May be omarbensalem‌ can help here to find you an extension which would trigger based on your condition needed

shirenmathai
Author

Thank you