Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set general filter when software starts

Dear all,

I have data that goes from 2007 to 2018. But I just want to be shown the data for 2018, but right away from the beginning so there's no room for user's confusion as the data till 2018 is wrong. There's no possibility to exclude this data in the source so QLIK has to do this for me. Of course I could define my fields so, that just values are shown, when the correlating date is > 01.01.2018, but as I already have a filter regarding the date it would be great if there is a possibilty to set it on "Always On". As I will give the operations to other users soon, I would prefer such a function. Is there a possibilty?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regard

Tom

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if.JPG

Then I think I will do it like this as first thought. In best case I won't have to attach the script after that anymore so that the changes stay unique.

OmarBenSalem

Did it work? without quotes?

Well, if ur question has been answered ; don't forget to close the thread by marking the correct answer as correct.

If you still having a doubt, please let us know

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As my script is bigger than the shown picture I will have to work on it, but as I selected like this already at another point I think it should work. Every step is a new one for me as a novice regarding these things.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I was thinking, how do you query your xlsx with SQL ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

They are connected by ODBC. I know it could be done easier, but it's more of a pre-work for another project so I wanted to try it the "not so useful" way.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

ok. Good luck then