Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kohli
Creator II
Creator II

Set past one month data default when app open in qliksense..

I have 12 months of data and my data is update every day.  I have created dashboard.  I want show last one month data when page open. 

ex: If i open app on 04-12-2018, i want show dash board from 05-11-2018 to 04-12-2018 

If i open app on 05-12-2108 , I want show dash board from 06-11-2018 to 05-12-2018

How can i create triggers for that in Qliksense.  As well as i create the filters for date, when i select the date the dashboard have to show that date.

Can you please suggest me best way,

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

No need for a trigger,. Just use set expressions like:

Sum({<DateField = {">='$(=AddMonth(Max(DateField), -1))' <='$(Date(Max((DateField)))'"}>} Amount)

This will fetch the most recent month's data when nothing is selected, or the last month based on your selection. You can put the Max(DateField)) into a variable if you prefer.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Kohli
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Where i have to write this expression in the APP. I need to open all chart (Current Month) when app open. after the charts has to be changed according to Filters.

D19PAL
Creator II
Creator II

Where do you write this expression? As I want my app to open just in current month by default when it opens?