Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriys1337
Creator III
Creator III

Share a Bookmark / the selections with other Users on a Published Sheet

Hi,

I understood from the official Qlik youtube video: "4 ways to share bookmarked sheets - Qlik Sense" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=novroJwdEns ), that it would be possible to share a bookmark / the applied selections  with other users, when publishing the sheet.

I tried this now two times and although I created the sheet, created afterwards the bookmark and than published the sheet. The result is, that other users open the community sheet (the published sheet) and the selections, which I made in the bookmark, are not applied!

How can this be? I understood from the video that the DevHub, a Story or pdf are other ways to share the view. But this can't be, that its not possible to publish a app, with a specified selection... or?

Any experience are much appreciated.  

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't Duplcate The thread

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)