Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

Sheet Specific Filter

Hi Community,

is there a possiblity to set a Filter only for one specific sheet in Qlik Sense?

I mean beside hardcoding it in my measures.

Regards

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Christoph,

As of now the functionality you are looking for is not avaiable in QlikSense implicitly.

But as there is a posibility to full fill your requirment by building extensions, I think thats the way to go for now.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say, Alternate States you can use for same....You can define multiple states for multiple sheet.

But not sure, this feature you have in qliksense??

igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hey,

I'm talking abount Qlik Sense. I don't think that this is yet implemented (so far i did not find any option for that)

Regards

Chris

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use Trigger as well like Clear All on sheet opening

igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III
Author

How do i use Trigger in Qlik Sense? can u give me an example?

Regards

Chris

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to go for extension..

see this thread:

Buttons in Qlik Sense

igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes i tried this, but then i need to use the Buttons for everything i do, when i use the hub and go to sheet 15 for example i won't get the trigger then. I need to create apps that don't depend on a button or trigger.

Anyway, thanks for your replies!!

Regards

Chris

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Christoph,

As of now the functionality you are looking for is not avaiable in QlikSense implicitly.

But as there is a posibility to full fill your requirment by building extensions, I think thats the way to go for now.