Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Show/Hide KPI Tiles

Hi Experts,

I have 5 KPI tiles in my sheet.By default i want to show All the KPI objects but when user selects 

a value from a filter only one KPI should display and when he selects two values from filter it should display two KPI objects and so on.

Basically number of selections made in filter should display those many KPI objects.

1.Can this be achieved? 

2.For now I have 5 values in a dimension and hence 5 KPI objects  but if in future I get one more value  in a dimension then how can I display a KPI object without having to do anything.Can a KPI object added automatically in the sheet?

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hard to recommend a solution as i am Not clear on your complete need.
can you give an example of what the dimension is, what the KPI measure is?
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks Dilip. 

I have a company column which has 5 companies and I want to show their resources in different department(count({<departemtn={'X'}>}Resource and count({<departemtn={'Y'}>}Resource)).

Now for every company I will be using a KPI object  which will be static.

My need is ' what if a new company gets added in the company column but KPI object is not going to get added to the sheet automatically right.

Anyways I am able to do it using Multi KPI object which has the option of adding Dimension and its really  awesome.

ken4runner
Creator
Creator

in theory, the show/hide container object which is in the dashboard bundle, should be able to do this. however I have been working on doing something similar and so far have not gotten it to work. But I am confident I will get it working soon. 🙂 the product docs on this item are very weak and incomplete: here is a link to june 2019 docs on this functionality: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Dashboard... 

there is a video on using this, but it only has one very simple scenario but it might be helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DM-T8zywE