cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show/Hide container is not working instantly in qliksense

Hi everyone,

Can any one help me regarding Show/Hide container in Qlik Sense.Here my problem is it is not instantly even though the condition is changing as expected.

Maps.jpg

In Conditional Visualizations, i have used 2 charts 1 .State Map 2. City Map.

Conditions used for state map is if(GetSelectedCount(StateArea) = 0 , 1, 0)  and for City map is if(GetSelectedCount(StateArea) >1 , 1, 0). When iam selecting any state, condition is changing as expected but chart is not hiding dynamically.

After selecting any state, when i go to previous sheet and coming back to my maps sheet then state map is hiding and city map is showing but on instant it is not changing dynamically. Is any problem with extension or any wrong in my coding?

stevedarkfadyheibajcampsloveisfailutkarshgargstalwar1mtorwunderlichsreerangasane

hic

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When you download the extension from Branch it comes with an example included.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

I downloaded the extension 10 days back.......but in that zip file i didn't found any example. If you had with you.....attach to this conversation please.

Thanks,

Vandith.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bill,

i found the example, but it is working as shown in demo.I am using Qlik Sense 3.2 SR4 version. I any problem with desktop version file. Should i upgrade or degrade that version?

Thanks,

Vandith

Poppel
Contributor II
Contributor II

As of July 2019  now, my experince is that the Show/Hide Container still glitches.

I use a Variable Input drop down menu to set values to switch between two different visualisations with the Show/Hide Container. The Show/Hide Container stops working after the dashboard being idle for a couple of minutes. Refresh the browser solves the problem, but to convince some clients that "hitting F5 is not dangerous at all" is somehow difficult...