Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjliew
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show Max Version Figure only

Dear All, 

I would like to show only the max version of each quotation price. Any idea how the expression should be?

I tried Aggr(Sum([List-Price in €]), [Quotation No.]), but the result is total of each quotation.

cjliew_1-1601259126012.png

Expected result, only show those highlighted in yellow:

cjliew_0-1601258977578.png

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

@cjliew 

First expression would not be needed if you don't want to show that information, i.e. - 2nd expression is independent of the first expression. And to handle the totaling issue, try wrapping this expression with one more sum(), like:

Sum(Aggr(
FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum([List-Price in €]), [Quotation No.],[Quotation Version] ), -[Quotation Version])
,[Quotation No.])) 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try like:

Dim :  [Quotation No.]

Exp1 (Quotation Version) :  =Max([Quotation Version])

Exp2 : =FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum([List-Price in €]), [Quotation No.],[Quotation Version] ), -[Quotation Version])

vijayaganesh_s
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Cjliew,

Please have a look on the thread below

Calculating MAX over a dimension of a straight table for every row 

this will give you some idea!

BR,

Vijay

cjliew
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your help. The result is close, but it is showing max value of quotation price, instead of max version of quotation.

cjliew_1-1601274823350.png

cjliew
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Tresesco,

Thanks for your help. The result is what I wanted, but is that possible just using an expression, instead of 2? I would like to use that for some other calculation in chart as well. E.g. max version quotation price minus with actual selling price? And the total seen like not correct, only showing the first value?

cjliew_2-1601275018198.png

tresesco
MVP
MVP

@cjliew 

First expression would not be needed if you don't want to show that information, i.e. - 2nd expression is independent of the first expression. And to handle the totaling issue, try wrapping this expression with one more sum(), like:

Sum(Aggr(
FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum([List-Price in €]), [Quotation No.],[Quotation Version] ), -[Quotation Version])
,[Quotation No.])) 
cjliew
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Tresesco,

Perfect, this is exactly what I wanted to have. Really appreciated for your help:)

cjliew_0-1601278946860.png