Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show value labels for stacked bars

I have an app with a few stacked bars. I was wondering how you get the value labels to display for each dimension making up the total?

Stacked Bar Graph Value Labels.PNG

As you can see, the value label is for the whole bar, I would like to display a total for the two components which make up the total

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

‌As you can see there is no space to nicely display the labels on the chart so qliks responsive design doesn't allow it to be displayed.  On hover over you can see the value.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

‌As you can see there is no space to nicely display the labels on the chart so qliks responsive design doesn't allow it to be displayed.  On hover over you can see the value.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you! Hover will have to do!

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I think that's the mentality you need to have using sense especially if you have used View before.  View is highly customisable but doesn't display well in varied viewport environments due to its precise and static layout nature.  Qlik have thought about this and have designed their chart objects to work on mobiles, tablets, PCs equaly well which means uses and developers need to get used to different ways of accessing their data.