Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show values not equal to zero on a chart

Hello everyone,

I've an app that uses a spreadsheet like sheet for issues analysis. Issues are extracted from Jira.

There are zero values I need to show so the solution to untick zero values in add-ons->data handling->include zero values isn't working for my case.

I've multiple automated tests results columns and need to show only failed tests when pushing a button on the main dashboard, to open the analysis sheet with failed tests filtered to show those rows that aren't zero.

Any ideas how to do it?

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

If(tests_failed = 1, tests_failed)

Make sure that the status of the failed test is 1, otherwise use the exact value.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

You can have a KPI object or button linked to a sheet with with a straight table that contains only failed tests.  In the expression of the failed filed, include "If(Failed = 1, Failed)". Lastly, make sure that the column (Failed) doesn't display null value.

Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

the steps with linking the kpi to a sheet are very useful, thanks.

but when it comes to the formula in the data part->failed->field If(tests_failed= 1, failed) no data is shown, error in expression:

Bad field name: [If(tests_failed = 1, failed)]

jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

If(tests_failed = 1, tests_failed)

Make sure that the status of the failed test is 1, otherwise use the exact value.

Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

now it says invalid dimension. the status of the unfiltered data is 224 total rows, 2 rows where tests_failed = 1

Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

wow this worked! thanks!!!

jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

Please, mark as a correct answer so it will help others know that the issue has been resolved. Thanks