Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alcaides
Contributor
Contributor

Simple question - Understanding Qlik Sense license and pricing

Hello. 
I need a little help to understand wich license should I buy, and at what cost.

I serve analytics to my clients at web/mobile apps. I would like to offer embedded Qlik visualizations, dashboards, etc. 
I obviously need a Qlik Sense Business license to create those elements; but to share live, interactive ones? Does every one of my clients need to have some kind of license? Do I have to pay in some way for viewer?

I'm confused, sorry if my questions are too naive.
Thanks in advance.

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you want to integrate Qlik into your software / Mobile App, you need to have the OEM license.

For the cost you should contact Qlik Sales Team or Partner near you.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you want to integrate Qlik into your software / Mobile App, you need to have the OEM license.

For the cost you should contact Qlik Sales Team or Partner near you.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello.
I also provide analysis to my customers, however, processing the data that are in the Microsoft SQL database, located on their servers.
I would like to offer them a solution that can also be used remotely on tablets.
Should I purchase a Qlik sense Business license to create these items?
Could I, alternatively, purchase a Qlik Sense Enterprise Business Professional license for the development of these elements and then purchase analyzer licenses for each of my clients?
can i opt for both subscription and perpetual licenses? in the latter case is the maintenance contract mandatory?
thanks and sorry for too many questions but i just can't figure out what to buy.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hello,

Please find my answer below.

Should I purchase a Qlik sense Business license to create these items?-You should buy Qlik Sense SaaS enterprise, as it allows you to connect to local databases. Also you do not need to worry about maintaining the infra. But make sure that data falls under given range of the SaaS Model. More details below. https://www.qlik.com/us/pricing

Could I, alternatively, purchase a Qlik Sense Enterprise Business Professional license for the development of these elements and then purchase analyzer licenses for each of my clients? - You can do this, but then you will have to manage infra and also have to make sure that your servers are on internet so that all users can access from anywhere. So you have infra to manage.

can i opt for both subscription and perpetual licenses? in the latter case is the maintenance contract mandatory? - Currently there is no option of Perpetual license, you will need to buy the subscription.

francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

thanks you