Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Single Mashup From Qlikview and Qliksense Objects

Hi Gurus,

We have requirement from Client to have Mashup Created from Both Qlikview and Qliksense Components.I would like to understand.

1) Is this scenario possible

2) What components/tool would be required to combine the objects from both Qlikview and Qliksense

3)Will Security work as implementation would be a MultiTenant one.

I have not worked on Mashup it would be great if i have any reference to documents for implementing above scenario.

Regards,

ASP

mtrillotwt@qliktech.com amz

twamtoamz

3 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Search YouTube videos on Mashup by Brian Munz.

Basic Mashups by dragging different objects from different apps can be done easily but if you want to embed HTML or .js then it is totally different thing.

Some basics are required to create objects outside of Sense. Though I'm not sure about directly dropping objects from Qlikview to Sense. But you can always create a new obj in sense, similar to QlikView.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Sorry - I am inexperienced in this area.

Closest I've done is create a sense app which loads session data for Sense and for Qlikview.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

I know this reply is late, but I was able to achieve something similar, so thought of sharing it. I was able to create a single html page with a qlikview chart and qliksense chart. Both were embedded using iframes. For Qlikview, I used singleobject.htm and for Qliksense, single configurator.