Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II

Six month average count and interval

Hi All,

I have two table as list of partners and second how many installation they have done so far,

Partner Table columns total rows(2000)- PartnerName, Dateofjoining(as when they have associated with us), partnerid,

Installationtable column total rows (300000)- partnername,installationnumber(A unique number at the time of installation),partnerid

On the basis of this information I have to create below table, I am stuck in the ('Last 6  months Avg Activation Slab wise Partner Count') part which has interval category of installationnumber like 0,1-3 and so on of last six month average, and below that there is a count of partner's id as how many partner falls in that interval category,

sunil-kumar5_0-1615269776642.png

Please advise.

Thanks

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hello, Since you need your own way try like

If(installationnumber=0, Dual(0, 1), If(installationnumber>0 and installationnumber<=3, Dual('1-3',2), ...)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

I also need to know as how I can put the onboarded partners count in that interval.

Please advise.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I see that you need in GUI, If so you can use created field as dimension and expression is Count(..)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)