Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Slow speed in Qlik Sense (Alternative how to solve it?)

Hi Folks,

i have got a situation, i created my app, within my script in Qlik Sense i have used several times the function: Peek () , If end and Previous().

After reload i started to analyze my data, but if i switch between tabs or make any selection whithin of my tab, so i have a hourglass-symbol and it takes a few minutes before i can see selected data.

Does anybody have any idea, what should i take into consideration in my script to avoid such problems?

Any kind of help and idea is highly appreciated.

Beck

5 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi!

this may not a problem of the functions you are using in the script (because after reloading the data the script is completed) but of your data model or your expressions.

Can you post a screen of your data model?

Regards

kenphamvn
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

The cause of problem is not in the load data script, when you analyze data, loading data is completed.

The problem may be due to data size, datamodel (synthetic key..), expression (Aggr function ..) or hardware.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi An, first of all thanks a lot for your feedback

i have heard that Aggr function affects the speed in Sense, i use on User Interface in many cases: the variables, in some my variables i created the expression with Aggr Function.

In my Data-model i dont have the synthetic keys.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Martin,

first of all thanks a lot for your responce, i think, the problem is caused by funct: Aggr () in my variables,

I can i give my model (do you have business email, here i am not able to post, because: Datenschutz)

Thanks a lot

Beck

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

yes, I've sent you a mail to your adress