Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Some clarification around the 32-Bit & 64-Bit usage with Qlik Sense

Hello everyone,

Many of you are posting questions about this topic and I thought I will summarize this topic once again in order to make sure that everyone has the same understanding.

There are two different versions of Qlik Sense:

1. Qlik Sense Desktop
  2. Qlik Sense (including the Server Version)

Qlik Sense Desktop is only possible to use on a Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1 in a 64-Bit Version. Qlik Sense has been released with the ability to use Server based development. The Client is exactly the same as on all of your devices and supported browsers but of course you will be able to connect to your Server environment with a 64-Bit or 32-Bit browser from a 64-Bit or32-Bit Client and develop / use your apps from here.

You can try out Qlik Sense for free if you do not have a system that supports Qlik Sense Desktop.

There are fully interactive demo app at http://sense-demo.qlik.com/.

If someone else creates an app they can share it with you by through Qlik Cloud.

Below you can find a link with all supported browsers that you can use in order to connect your Client to a Qlik Sense server (including our the demo site and Qlik Cloud).

Qlik Sense 1.0 - System Requirements

I hope this helps and please keep your questions coming.

Josh

This is an update to Thomas Hopp's posting Some clarification around the 32-Bit & 64-Bit usage with Qlik Sense

0 Replies