Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joep_026
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sort table by measure

Hello everyone,

Currently I am working on a Qliksense dashboard. I want to be able to filter my table by data measure (for example either by Stock, Sales or Cost Value). Now I see al those 3 values in the same column and I'm not able to see just the one I want to see.

I've researched online but I cannot find the answer. also, regular filter doesn't work.

I'm looking forward to an answer!

Enclosed: My table with the problem that I face.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How-to-create-ad-hoc-Reports-in-Qliksense/

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You want all measure either in ascending / descending order? If so, can we get sample file to work with you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
joep_026
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No I just want to be able to filter by measure: So see either Sales, Stock or Value instead of all 3 at the same time.

Also, I'm afraid I can't share the data set as it is company secret information.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

First thing, We never ask real time data as you can think and share the sample data

second thing, On what condition those three need to be disable? Let's say If you can one thing from Dimension where you can define in the expansion of Measure with If(GetSelectedCount(Dimension)>1,1,0) from "Show Column If" condition

joep_026
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Well I want a sort of filter next to the table, in which you can select te value (Either Sales, Stock or Value) if it is possible.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create filter pane for all three measures differently and use self for them. 

joep_026
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The problem is, if I create a filter it will just be able to filter by the possible values instead of the measures.

See enclosed. Therefore I am not able to filter by either of the data measures

Anil_Babu_Samineni

By any chance, are you looking kind of this report?

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/01/customize-reporting-qlikview/

joep_026
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Exactly. But you said it is also possible with 'Show column if' right? Maybe it is possible to create your own 'Filter pane' using this?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How-to-create-ad-hoc-Reports-in-Qliksense/