Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajayrai
Partner - Contributor III

Stakced bar chat in sense 3.0.1 with numbers.

Hi Everyone, I have a requirement where I need to create a bar chart(Stacked) in which I have to show values for every contribution of stack and the total value of stack on the top of the stack. I tried it but only total value is visible not the values for all the parts of stack. Any extension or solution for this?

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ajay,

Have you had a look on Qlik Branch to see whether there was anything suitable. Been working through some of the challenges of stacked bars in Sense and I had to make some minor adjustments to the already available extension objects on branch.

If you are able to have a go at modifying the extensions in Dev Hub this maybe the best option. Otherwise I am happy to assist.

Charlie

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Ajay,

You will have to go with an extension to achieve this. However you will be able to see the value of each segment on hovering over the bar.

Thanks,

sangram

ajayrai
Author

Hi Charlie,

I found an extension which is having bar chart stacked. It is based on chart.js.

When I am creating chart using it is having option of showing label but even when I turn it on I am unable to see the values.

Here is the url of extension- http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/576bab2754cc348900aeb122

I am not very familiar with JS so I am facing problem to identify the required change in the extension.