Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Static Baseline Column

Hi, I'm new to qlik and trying to learn as I go.

I have a spreadsheet of Data, with a date column named "DisDate"  having information from 1/1/2015 to 4/6/2017 (in mm/dd/yyyy format)

I am trying to build a combo chart where the first column will be a baseline (average of data from 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2015), then the next columns will be the months after MM/YYYY. Each column will be a count of account activity for that month (from a column labeled PatAcc).

I know there are many experts here and I appreciate any help someone can provide.

Thanks

4 Replies
satishsure
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Friend,

If you could provide some sample data then some body can look into that.It would be helpful to others to understand your issue more detailed way.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Updated with some sample data. The First column is an average count of all accounts in 2015. Then months after that are displayed to the right.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Rather than do what you are looking to do why don't you either add a seperate reference line to cut across your current years or compare year by year next to each other.  would probably visualize in a clearer way and you wouldn't need to do much to achieve the result.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I agree, but it's not my decision to make. I will also have 2 different industry benchmark reference lines, so don't want to get too clogged up in the chart