Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Store CSV Dropbox

Hi, I´m trynig to see if I can store a csv file in dropbox that I have instal in my computer using the a Qliksense Desktop licence.

I´m using the next script but and I get the error at the end of the mail, can some give me a hand? I´m sure is about the path but I do not know how to create and validate it

[Tabla1]:

LOAD
Periodo,
"Fecha Venta",
CodCliente

FROM [lib://Dropbox - alejandro@inflexion.com.co/Zona K/BaseVentas.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

STORE [Tabla1] into [lib://Dropbox - alejandro@inflexion.com.co/Dropbox/Zona K/prueba.csv (txt)];

The following error occurred:

Cannot open file: 'lib://Dropbox - alejandro@inflexion.com.co/Dropbox/Zona K/prueba.csv (txt)' (Native Path: ***
System error: ***)

Labels (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

It's NOT possible at this moment to store via the Dropbox web connector. This can only be used to request information. What you can do is create a folder connection with your Dropbox folder and synchronize this way.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Jordi hi

Thankyour for your help, i just recive confirmation from Qlik that although Qlik Sense Cloud allow you tu put the store function in the script and do not remark this formula as an error it wont work.

The best solution is to get a free desktop qlik sense license instal it in azure and be able to use all the formulas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

It's NOT possible at this moment to store via the Dropbox web connector. This can only be used to request information. What you can do is create a folder connection with your Dropbox folder and synchronize this way.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Jordi hi

Thankyour for your help, i just recive confirmation from Qlik that although Qlik Sense Cloud allow you tu put the store function in the script and do not remark this formula as an error it wont work.

The best solution is to get a free desktop qlik sense license instal it in azure and be able to use all the formulas