Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Story based on user selection

Hi,
I'm trying to create a story that will be automatically updated with the user choices. To do so, I've created a story with 2 slides that each of them has an embedded sheet. The issue is that the data returns to the 'default' selection (the one used when it was first created) whenever i switch between pages. Is there any way to disregard this default selection & always take into account the user selection only.
Thanks.

4 Replies
tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

you can go to sheet properties triggers>on activate sheet>add>selection>clear all, if you want a particular selection to be automatically selected after selected sheet you can add > select in field option

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the answer, but i can't seem to find the sheet properties triggers anywhere.
Is this an option that's only available in QlikView and not in QlikSense? and if you're referring to QlikSense - can you please clarify where i can find this option. Thank you.

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

was mean to ask whether the option is available in qliksense

rittermd
Master
Master

I am pretty sure that is just the way that a story works.  I don't think that a filter choice on one of your story pages will apply to the others.  At least I can't get it to do that.