Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tan_chungkam
Creator
Creator

Storytelling Automation

Hi all,

Is there a function of automatically jump to next sheet/page for every 1min in Storytelling Mode?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello there,

Unfortunately we do not have a function to attend your necessities, but I created a feature request ticket for my R&D team.
This ticket will give them an idea of what you are looking for.
The Ticket ID is 2648.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello there,

Unfortunately we do not have a function to attend your necessities, but I created a feature request ticket for my R&D team.
This ticket will give them an idea of what you are looking for.
The Ticket ID is 2648.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
tan_chungkam
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Wlad_Masi ,

Thanks for the help.

May I ask where to have an overview of the Ticket ID?

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

You are welcome @tan_chungkam !
Feature request tickets are internal only, so I won't be able to provide you access to it, but we are working in having articles created for feature requests, so it can be searchable in our KB.