Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

kpapanik
New Contributor III

Sum If Condition

Hello all!!!

I need help,  i have the above expression but it doesn't work...

if(YEAR='2016' and Store='FO Type 5', sum(TOTAL PARTPATT='5 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO'[Net Sales]))

All the green fields are dimensions.

I want to make that calculation..

if year =2016 and store=FO Type 5 then calculate the Total sum of Net Sales but for a different dimension wich is PARTPATT=5 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO

Thank you very much in advance!

Kyparisia

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kpapanik
New Contributor III

Re: Sum If Condition

Super it works.. but i have to choose the Year 2016 from my listbox in order to work!

Any idea how i can avoid this?

5 Replies
lironbaram
Honored Contributor II

hi

try this

if(YEAR='2016' and Store='FO Type 5', sum(TOTAL if(PARTPATT='5 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO',[Net Sales])))

kpapanik
New Contributor III

Super it works.. but i have to choose the Year 2016 from my listbox in order to work!

Any idea how i can avoid this?

rahulpawarb
Valued Contributor II

Hello Kyparisia,

In this case you have to use Set Analysis. I have created a sample expression as given below (You need to further modify it, if required).

Sum({<YEAR={'2016'}, Store={'FO Type 5'}, PARTPATT={'5 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO'}>}TOTAL [Net Sales])

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards!

Rahul

kpapanik
New Contributor III

Hello Rahul,

It doesn't work because the dimension Store={'FO Type 5'} doesn't have Net Sales for PARTPATt={'5 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO'} it has only Net sales for {'1 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO'}

but i want in this line were the 'FO Type 5' is, to show the Total  Net Sales of {'5 ΕΜΠΟΡΕΥΜΑΤΑ FO'}

I know it's a bit confusing, but i have to show it this way! Plz tell me if you have anything in your mind that might help.

Thank you so much...

rahulpawarb
Valued Contributor II

Hello Kyparisia,

Thank you for sharing your inputs.

For accurate feedback could you please share application with sample data?

Regards!

Rahul