Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adambrian
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sum total event per day for a week

Hi,

I want to calculate total event per day. I use the animation extension (GitHub - wuzhong-zhu/OneDimensionAnimationPane: Sense Extension-One Dimension Navigation/animation P...) to change total event for a week.

The problem is, can I count and show(text & image extension) total event for a week.  For example, everyday has 1 event.. when I play the animation extension, for the first day it show 1 event and second day shows 2 event (1 event from day 1 and 1 event from day 2)

Can someone help me about this.

Thanks,
Adam

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you want to show no.of  events per day  ?

share some sample data and expected output

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The only thing the animation extension is doing is doing a selection of a single value in a single dimension whenever you press NEXT, PREVIOUS or you let it animate stepwise.

So counting and aggregation could be done just like anytime else if you weren't using the extension. Of course the calculations will change for each change of dimension values but according to how the calculation fields are associated with this dimension.

If you calculate totals or totals on a certain level they might not change.

To be more specific you will have to provide some more specific information about what you see as a problem...