cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greend21
Creator III
Creator III

Synchronizing tables drops the table?

Has anyone else experienced this? It seems like when I choose to synchronize scripted tables it is dropping my both the old and new table. I see that it does my initial load, then reloads from resident into a temp table, drops the resident, and renames the temp table to the original's name. I'm wondering if the tables are ending up concatenated and then the drop statement is dropping both.

I'm not positive if this is what is happening. The data manger shows both tables that should be there but when I go to edit a sheet or look at the data model viewer it only shows one of the two tables.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could be chances - When you do transformation / Business logic done by Data manager. May it got dropped. Can you try this using normal Load instead manager and test
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Normal load works just fine.

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

By this I mean if i take out the new auto-generated section that was created by the data manager.