Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Synthetic Table Question

Could someone give an explanation on the question below? I don't quite get the meaning? and could not find any resource online either

What is the % margin of numerical error introduced when a single synthetic table appears in the data model?

A. Between 0.1% and 0.5%

B. Between 1% and 5%

C. No more than 10%

D. 0%

Many Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are having more than one field as a common field in 2 or more tables then the Synthetic key forms but this also solves the issue of creating a composite key with more than one field and there is no margin of any numerical error as far as I understand..

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think hic‌ might be the best person to answer this, but I feel that synthetic table should not lead to any numerical error. I feel D should be the answer here, but not 100% sure

Anonymous
Not applicable

D 0%

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are having more than one field as a common field in 2 or more tables then the Synthetic key forms but this also solves the issue of creating a composite key with more than one field and there is no margin of any numerical error as far as I understand..

Thanks