Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator

Table Chart issue in Qlik Sense Enterprise

Hello All,

I am facing silly issue of creating a bigger Expression in Table Chart in Qlik Sense. The Expression editor is not allowing me to write beyond 63rd line. Its getting stuck. Not able to even copy or paste. Attaching the screen shot where I'm able to get the value for first 10 Rows and the next 4 are in other column as I'm unable to write the expression completely.

Please help in resolving this issue. I'm working on Google Chrome Qlik Sense Enterprise  April Edition. 

Thanks.

bcdetailed2.PNG

bcdetailed1.PNG

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay thanks. Let me try once again.
But I have build the similar expressions in Desktop version and then deployed it on Server, it worked fine but when doing same on Enterprise, tool not allowing.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

From the help page: 

The maximum number of characters that can be written in a visualization expression is 8,192. If you attempt to build an expression with more than this number, the expression will be truncated.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Introduction/guideli...

vizmind.eu
pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay thanks. Let me try once again.
But I have build the similar expressions in Desktop version and then deployed it on Server, it worked fine but when doing same on Enterprise, tool not allowing.