cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Table measure not working line by line

Hi Guys,

I'm doing a table with two dimensions and around 11 or 12 measures, all the measures are displaying the correct data per dimension apart from one, can anyone see what i'm doing wrong and why this one isn't working.  I test the numbers in a KPI with the set analysis filtered to just one value from the dimension and it's right, but when i take the filter off and drop the whole expression in a table, i hope to see all the correct numbers per row for the values in the dimensions, 9 other measures are working as they should apart from this one.

The TEAM={"*"} filter in the set analysis is not working in this measure, where it is in others.

Sorry guys i've pasted the expression wrong, this is the correct expression

I want to divide each row of the dimesion by everything in that dimension

SUM({1<PRODUCT={"xxxx"}

,SID_MONTH={"201509"},TEAM={"*"}>}Value)

/

SUM({1<PRODUCT={"xxxx"}

,SID_MONTH={"201509"}>}Value)

14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I get the correct figure in a KPI  when i filter STHG_DESC={"one_value"}, but when i lose the STHG_DESC={"one_value"} in the expression in the table hoping the dimension field will sort out the values for each field.

sunny_talwar

Check it out in QlikView, should work the same way in Qlik Sense

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I know it works in QV, it's working in other parts of the table, it's just this measure.  I'll leave it for a while and take a look again, it's something iv'e done a hundred times, i'm just not thinking straight at the moment.  But thanks

sunny_talwar

Sounds good. May be Stefan can help you better