Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericdelaqua
Creator
Creator

Table structure

Hello,

I have this challenge I need some help with. I need to know how to achieve my expected output from the script with the model to be a like the expected outpu. And also how to achieve it directly in the Qlik sense UI on a pivot table.

I have 2 data coming in the format below.

TableA:

Load * Inline [

home,a,b,c,
car,d,e,f,

bike,g,h,i

];

TableB:

Load * Inline [

a,123,
d,256,
g,300,
d,450,
e,830,
f,1130,
g,700,
h,1400,

i,2000

];

My Expected output is the following is (as attached):

Categorypricing1pricing2pricing3value1value2value3
homeabc123256300
cardef4508301130
bikeghi7001400

Thank you.

Eric

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mtucholski
Creator
Creator

If I understand your data correctly, this is the output. I have added headers to your data, as well as corrected some data in column1 TableB - changed 'd' to 'b' and 'g' to 'c'.

After that I loaded TableB three times separately - one time for each price variant. So that way you have the product list with price type (TableA) and 3 seperate price lists for every price type. Check the sample file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mtucholski
Creator
Creator

Hi,

it will be useful if you describe the columns by adding headers.

mtucholski
Creator
Creator

If I understand your data correctly, this is the output. I have added headers to your data, as well as corrected some data in column1 TableB - changed 'd' to 'b' and 'g' to 'c'.

After that I loaded TableB three times separately - one time for each price variant. So that way you have the product list with price type (TableA) and 3 seperate price lists for every price type. Check the sample file.

ericdelaqua
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks I will check and get back to you