cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babu_3103
Contributor III
Contributor III

Table

If I am exporting My Data from Table in Qlik sense   Exported Data from Qlik sense Does not Match With Count There is Different between EXPORTED Data and Count of Data 

What is a SOLOUTION HOW TO EXPORT THE Data With PROPER COUNT.

Kindly help me on this.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

Model table records are grouped by dimension in chart tables. Thus, your record count will be different while your records are repeating regarding the dimensions of the chart, i.e frequency is larger than 1.

Chart Table:

Field1 as Dimension Field2 as Dimension
ABC xyz
BCD wyz

Model Table:

Field1 Field2
ABC xyz
BCD wyz
ABC xyz
ABC xyz
BCD wyz
Babu_3103
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Babu_3103_0-1663903211658.png

As you can for VIN_M MANY VALUES ARE PRESENT EACH ARE DIFFERENT SO Qlik Considering it As unique Values but i want to if i export for One VIN_M only one value has to present that is my requirement fields are mixture of dimension and measure values how to get unique Value the count of vim_m is 3104 count of distinct is 3105 i have match the count of the Value. 

marcus_sommer

The counting of Qlik is correct because it relates to the underlying data and not to the view which you may create within the UI. In your case it seems you make a join of fields from different tables as table-chart which have not a 1:1 relationship else something different.

That's not mandatory wrong but it may unsuitable in regard to your wanted views - respectively you may need to build the view and/or the counting differently. In your case it could mean that your counting shouldn't be look like:

count(VIN_M)

else

count(VIN_M&Concern_Clarific)

which means not to count a single field else the combination of multiple fields (depending on the data and/or the expected results you may need to add a DISTINCT within the counting).

- Marcus