Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tabular Reports in Sense

Can we able to developed the simple tabular reports like SSRS? It should have Header, Footer, Grouping, Data sections, computed columns and paging control. I should able to export it any format like excel/pdf etc. Can Qlik Sense able to developed this kind of reports on dashboard? If yes, please explain. I am exploring and evaluating this Sense product.

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Kshitij -

Qlik Sense - is more of a self-service Data Visualization tool, than a pixel perfect report writer. However you can achieve similiar results using a combination of chart objects such as table, pivot table, KPI, and text chart objects, but it may not give you the desired output you are looking for - as you cannot export the entire output yet.

Printing / Export in PDF is not yet available but is in our plans to be released in a future version.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Hi - footers/headers/tables/pagination are all the hall marks of a report authoring tool to produce static reports.

In Qlik , the product that does this is QlikView NPrinting . 

The data source for NPrinting is QlikView .  In the future , NPrinting will support Qlik Sense but not just yet.

If you use QlikView and NPrinting, you will have the ability to create powerful interactive dashboards in QlikView as well as producing static reports with headers/footers/pagination etc..  in NPrinting

preniguntala
Contributor
Contributor

Is the below issue got fixed ?  Can we create a TABULAR report in sense? 

Also as mentioned below I cannot find any way to save the whole report or export the whole sheet in sense in 3.2

Please let me know if I m missing something.

Regards,

Prasanna