Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkosiorek
Contributor II
Contributor II

The range of data on the dashboard

Hello everyone

I'am fresh guy in in the QS environment. I am slowly implementing more and more reports in my organization. Recently I have one problem. I would like to, that my vizualization shows datas from last month/or actualy month at the start.

Now it looks like this, that when the users entering to the application and they sees all data of which are in the application (for example sum sales from 2014 to 2017 not only december/november 2017).

I know that it is possible but I can't find an answer anywhere. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance for advice:)

Pat.

P.
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you have data set without missing anything. Could be this?

Sum({<Year = {">=$(=Min(Year)) <=$(=AddMonths(YearEnd(Max(Year)),-2))"}>} sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pkosiorek
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello !

Thanks for response.

I mean, when I am opening my application, I see all data set in dashobard. All objects on the vizualization conatains such a data set, When user need shows data from one - two months,they must choose period thought filtr panel.

I would like, that user, when will open application see only data set for period one month. If they will need show another months, they should chosse a period from filtr panel

I need set analysis for this task? Or what?

Pat.

P.