Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisEvans
Contributor III
Contributor III

Timesheets which are approved but also not submitted

Good Day Clever people,

I have an interesting one. I need to show the dimension of all employee - That part is done then I need to show which time sheets have been approved - Also Done. Followed by the timesheets which have not been approved  (Done) but I also need to show the people who have not submitted the timesheet. In my dataset there is no record of those as the timesheet was not submitted. Any ideas?

The dataset has all the history since time. Below is a screen shot of the people who have not been approved as yet, but I need to show the 3 people who didn't submit. Their names on in the list just not sure how to get something on the chart to show that they didn't submitted

ChrisEvans_0-1649752542763.png

The Set I'm using currently is

=SUM({<
[Employee] -= {''}
,[Work Log Status] = {'open','review'}
>}[Time Submitted])

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Almen
Creator II
Creator II

If it shows as null in your data set you could turn that null into a value and use that.

ChrisEvans
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

There is no NULL to apply because they need to submit the timesheet which is causing the issue. Without the timesheet being submitted there is no way for me to do a ISNULL

Almen
Creator II
Creator II

You got a data example or .qvf to play around with?

ChrisEvans
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

FO period 20220411 User Alistair did not submit his timesheet nor was it approved so it should show up in the Outstanding filet.

Clicking on Approved or Outstanding text boxes wail display the differences. Ideally I would like the Unapproved and not submitted timesheets are to shows as -negative 1  (-1.00) on the Outstanding filter(text box)