Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II

Title Stacked Bar and Period percentage

Question 1

I want to show a bar chart and by selecting a period (ReportDate) the title of the bar chart need to change with the selecting period.

Example:

ReportDate

Title:

Credit rating period: 20151231

By selecting the ReportDate 20160131 the title has to change in:

Credit rating period: 20160131

What formula in Qlik Sense can I use? 

Question 2

How can I display the percentages of each ReportDate to 100%. Now it is showing for each period the percentage of the total of all the values for the periods 20151231, 20160131.

What formula can I use in Qlik Sense?

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the expression you are using currently for calculating %ages? Don't have an answer for your question1

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Sunny

Please see the expression I use:

Sum({<ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE)/Sum (total { <ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} (MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE))

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Are you expecting some thing like this first screen shot as it is without filter:

Now I chose month January look at the behaviour and heading of the chart screen shot below:

Please let me know if this what you are looking for..

Thanks

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

For the title this should be correct. Thanks.

sunny_talwar

Try this:

Sum({<ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE)/Sum (TOTAL <ReportDate> {<ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} (MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE))

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the right hand side pane there is an option for Appearance and below that title and there you can give expressions for your heading .. I have used ='Month'& MonthName

Thanks

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Sunny

Thanks this works, the only thing I am missing now are the percentages of the different rating classes (AAA,AA,A,BBB,BB).

Best regards

Xandro

sunny_talwar

What did it give you? Can you share a screenshot of what you have now?

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

See above