Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Toggle Button ot switch between two dashboards

Hi Folks,

i got a Question, i should Show in my app the following view: i want to be able to switch between two Dashboards within one worksheet (i want Show the data within one Dashboard in english and in another in french), i was looking for any extensions but i didn't achieve any results that help me to resolve this issue.

Does anybody have any ideas or example how to resolve this issue in Qlik Sense?

Any Feedbacks are appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Beck

Labels (1)
6 Replies
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Create a Button and add action  of Open Qlikview Document in the same.Capture.PNG

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Shiveshsingh,

thanks a lot for your responce, but i am using the Qlik Sense and not QlikView

vikasmahajan

Use Sheet Navigation Extension 

in extension you need to give link using open Website  like

http://localhost:4848/single/?appid=C%3A%5CUsers%5Cvikas.onkar.mahajan%5CDocuments%5CQlik%5CSense%5CApps%5CDemoApp.qvf&obj=rmmSuM&opt=nointeraction&select=clearall

this link can be copy using single configuration in dev-hub.

Refer attached demo for more help.

Hope this helps

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi vikasmahajan,

thanks a lot for responce and time, but it does not work, where can i download the necessary extenion?

vikasmahajan

Hi Beck ,

Already created demo please copy this demos in to local  ...\apps directory and download extension 

Sheet Navigation it will work perfectly . Please find link for download extension link https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation

Hope this helps you.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Vikasmahaja, thanks a lot for your responce and Feedback, i wll implement it and will report you when i have any results.

thanks a lot