Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gayatri7
Creator II
Creator II

Top 10 Values with 'Other' as further drill down in Table

Hi All,

(Please ignore the Actual value as it is in -ve)

I have a table with top 10 values + others. My requirement is  when I click the Others, I should get the further top 10 values (values which comprise to make Others ). 

But Row with 'Others' is not available for selection. 

Top 10 Table.PNG

Could anyone know how to do that? or any other work around to achieve the same.

Thanks

Gayatri

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

This is how Qlik works by default if you used the Dimension setting for "Limitation" (and then e.g. "Fixed - top 10"). Clicking "Others" will perform a selection on the dimension field which includes all values in the table not currently displayed.

Note that this will not be able to select null values in the dimension so if you have those and want them included, you will need to replace the nulls with something that can be selected.

gayatri7
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Clicking "Others" will perform a selection on the dimension field which includes all values in the table not currently displayed.

For your above line.. when I am clicking 'Others' nothing is happening. I am not able to see any dimension field which comes under 'Others'

Or
MVP
MVP

I'm not sure what your object is doing, but as far as I know this is the default behavior assuming your "Others" field is achieved through the dimension limitation and your dimension field allows selections and isn't some sort of complex calculated dimension which can't be selected on.  I've confirmed this with a test app.