Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sachin96
Contributor II
Contributor II

Top 25 in Qliksense straight table with based on filter selection for 2nd column

Hi ,

I have requirement of displaying top 25 values in a table, table has one dimension and 4 calculated columns. top 25 of item dimension  is displayed based on the date field by default,. this serves the purpose if as my first calculated field is for latest date, but when we put second calculated field which has previous date top 25 and its particular value is not displaying. (previous date is a filter selection which is used to compare the month values using date picker, eg: if i have data for Jan 2021 and Dec 2020, my default selection will be Jan 2021 and first calculated column will show its value and in 2nd calculated column Dec 2020 value to be displayed and Item dimension to be displayed with top 25).

Here is what i have tried,

Calculated Dimension: 

Aggr( if( Rank((CurrentDate),(PrevDate)) <=26,CurrentDate,PrevDate,Item),CurrentDate,PrevDate,Item) 

First Expression: sum(Value)

Second Expression: 

Sum({<CurrentDate={$(VPrev_Date)}>}value))

Variable:

VPrev_Date='$(=(Only(PrevDate)))'

Filters:

Max month Default selected from CurrentDate Field

PrevDate: Having previous month values and when selected second calculated expression should display the values and table dimension(item) top 25 should be intact

Can anyone please help me out here on getting the proper expression.

Labels (5)
0 Replies