Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stijnval
Contributor III
Contributor III

Top 5 bar chart colouring, 'others' is grey

Hi experts,

I am trying to create a bar chart displaying a top 5. The fifth value would cover all other values. We can accomplish this by checking the Others option in the fixed limitation section. However, this value is always grey. Is there any option to change it so that it matches the colouring of the other bars?

Thanks!

Stijn

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

Create your dimension as a master item (master dimension) and there u can define the color of OTHERS:

ps: create ur dimension, then click on it to edit it; that's how u could access to its color

Capture.PNG

I choose red; result:

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

would you be able to share a QVF ?

ruanhaese
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi

Remove the "Show Others" Below the "Limitation" on the Dimension.

Then it will only display the Top 5

The 5th value on yours is that large because it collects the total of all the others.

If you remove the "show others" then it only limits it to the Top 5

(i.e. its currently Top 4 + Others - not Top5)

OmarBenSalem

Create your dimension as a master item (master dimension) and there u can define the color of OTHERS:

ps: create ur dimension, then click on it to edit it; that's how u could access to its color

Capture.PNG

I choose red; result:

Capture.PNG

stijnval
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your response! However, I would like to show the fifth value as being 'Others'

stijnval
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your response! This does the trick when I make masteritems for the measures.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Try using rank() function