Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Top N Dynamic in Qlik Sense

Hi all,

Attaching excel sheet with sample data I want to show top 5 dynamic , like if  user select Customer then top 5 customer , if user select top 5  Brand then it should show top 5 brand in chart.

Any idea how to achieve this in sense ?

Thanks in Adv

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Try using this technique to dynamically set your dimension with a limitation on your chart.

Makes Sense to go round in circles

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Try using this technique to dynamically set your dimension with a limitation on your chart.

Makes Sense to go round in circles

vikasmahajan
Author

Hi Andy

Thanks for response attaching my qvf  i am not able to see growth in dynamic chart can you please help me

Thanks

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
vikasmahajan
Author

Growth Nos are repeating please see attached file

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I'm on my phone and out and about so won't be able to look at this any time soon.  

Anyone else help?

OmarBenSalem

I don't really get what u're trying to do; u have a measure; and each time u selecta dimension; u show the top5? is that so?

If that's the case; continue to do what's u're doing; just limit ur dimension:

Capture.PNG

result:

Capture.PNG

vikasmahajan
Author

Thanks , I wanted to display 5 ( Sales Amt , Growth % , etc..)  top N by measure now when i select on measure then in growth % column i am getting 0.02423689281006 every row but at right side i have calculated correct growth numbers that should appear in dynamic top table.

Hope you understand now I want to show dynamic top measures on chart please see attached top chart result.png

Thanks

vikas

vikasmahajan
Author

I have figure out using Makes Sense to go round in circles

Thanks

Vikas