Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manudenegri
Contributor III
Contributor III

Total in Dim doesn't work in QS Like in QV

Hi

I don't know what's happening but I don't have the same result if I make a graph In QV and QS

Dimension:  =if(match(ProveedorFiltroCoda,$(vMarca1),$(vMarca2),$(vMarca3),$(vMarca4),$(vMarca5)),ProveedorFiltroCoda)

Exp1 :SUM(PondeProveedor)

Exp2: sum(TOTAL <ProveedorFiltroCoda> PondeProveedor)

Both columns must be the same

I send a immage with QS and QV Output

need help

Regards

M

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

You are saying QV is right, and QS is not? Then why are you even using TOTAL <ProveedorFiltroCoda> if you want the same value to be repeated?

manudenegri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny

I have more dimmensions with more complex expressions that I show ... I reduce tge problem to this .... if I solve this I hope solve all my problem.

It's a reduce issue, only this ... can you help me? ... QV is right

Regards

M

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi

From the image, to me it looks like QS is giving correct answer as the two rows have same values with the <total> key word in it.

Can you check if you have any mistake like case sensitivity in the field after total in qv in expression 2?
Learning never stops.
sunny_talwar

I mean if QlikSense is displaying this a little differently, then I don't really think I can tell you what to do. But if you are able to discuss the bigger problem you are facing, may be we can guide you with an alternative way to get to your requirement.

manudenegri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Pradosh

I think QS is on the right way, each row must be different, the second column must have the same value than first one.

Expression and project is the same in QV than in QS, Dimmension and expressions are the same (Copy/Paste)

.... any idea?

manudenegri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny

I want to have a bar chart graph where onthe axis I have "nets" and I want to have percentages, the problem is when I want to introduce another Dimmension like "Proveedor" ..  Porcentages must be 100% on each "proveedor"

.. that's what's happening

I hope It can help me

Regards

M

manudenegri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

.. Sorry Pradosh QV is on the right way .... why is different?

sunny_talwar

Well just seeing the description of your issue is not very intuitive. Would you be able to share a sample or sample data and based on the sample data, what is that you are hoping to get (in numerical terms)